Friday, February 21, 2014

YOU CAN GET THIS PROGRAM FREE UNTIL THE SECOND OF MARCH 2014!

http://www.yoyogames.com/studio/download

Typically a 35 dollar value GameMaker Studio is free to download.. Like right now. I'm no pro at GameMaker, but I've downloaded it an it's on the list of program walkthroughs I'm going to do. Get Studio now if this one catches your eye, if you're ever interested in investing in something it's always better to do it when it's cheap, and if it's free you should just do it incase, seriously. For those of you who roll there eyes at these programs and just want to get into the ground up programming world of game making, I do getting into Java and JDK eventually. Soon as I'm proficient enough with coding, but for full disclosure that really means as soon as I'm not juggling upper level courses with work.

Update on the game stuff. I'd love to say the first engine is complete, but it's not. It's simple a matter of understanding the rolls of in script functions and how they function (which is kinda funny in itself). Quality tutorials for Construct 2 are a little more difficult to find, I'll be putting up the resources I've used and a in depth of the game development soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment